Antique Toy Show guaranteed to bring back memories
Old Time Plow Boys Antique Toy Show is very unique in what will be on display. Do you remember the piggie you used to ride when you went to the grocery store with your mom? Bet you do. For a dime or maybe it was a quarter, you could have a minute of fun riding the coin-operated ride. Remember those Tootsie toys, Tonka toys, Murphy cars? These and many more vintage toys will be on display as well as for sale at the 3rd Annual Antique Toy Show and Exhibition on March 9th from 9 to 4 p.m. at the Kutztown Grange, Kemp & James Streets, Kutztown, Pennsylvania.
Co-chair of the committee, Dale Leidich shared, "We are excited about the Antique Toy Show. We have plans to have over 50 vendors with a variety of toys, some will feature my favorites, tractors and farm equipment. There's still room to join us for the event. So if you happen to have a collection of vintage toys you would like to display or sell, give me a call."
One of the featured displays this year will be the miniature military vehicles with Harold Hilbert, member of Old Time Plow Boys. He prides himself on having created a variety of miniature motorized vehicles for almost every division of the military. This year, he will be unveiling his miniature vehicle for the Coast Guard at a future event being held for the anniversary of Coast Guards. New to this year’s Toy Show will be the 10x14 train display with Steel City resident, Ron Luckock. We look forward to having him with us along with other antique toys and collectibles you will see from a variety of pedal cars and tractors to handmade metal toys and much more.
Come and reminisce about those days gone by. Share with your children those experiences you had as a kid.
- Work Day on March 2, 2019
- Work Day on March 3, 2019
- Board Meeting on March 7, 2019
- 3rd Annual Toy Show — Set Up on March 8, 2019 4:00 PM
- 3rd Annual Toy Show on March 9, 2019 9:00 AM
- Hoagie/ Ham and Cheese Sandwich Fundraiser on March 10, 2019
- General Membership Meeting on March 17, 2019
- Hoagie/ Ham and Cheese Sandwich Fundraiser Pick up on March 28, 2019
- Work Day on April 6, 2019
- Food Prep for Easter on the Farm on April 12, 2019